7.06.2010

Fourth of July 2010

Its hot!
Fourth of July was hot!  It was ridiculous how hot it was this year and of course Lakewood's annual parade was at noon this year.  I really thought we were going to melt into the sidewalk.  It was so hot that mommy's friend "Uncle" Danny brought us water.

Daddy and Rowan tried to find us in the crowd but gave up and went to Uncle Doug's BBQ.  I have to say it was best though because I don't think the baby would have done well in the heat (she does not like to be hot).

Corey was pretty torn about staying to see the parade, getting candy and going home to the central air.  We did stick it out to the end and had a great time.

Later that night, Corey and I went to Tante Karen's and watched the fireworks from her lawn while he and Lydia played with sparklers.  Can't wait till next year when Miss Rowan will be able to enjoy the festivities.
Corey waving the wand he made in preschool for the parade.

 
Corey giving me a carnation that Cottage of Flower's were passing out at the parade.


No comments:

Post a Comment