I was getting ready for work today and Corey pops his head in on me and say's "Shut Up!". This is not the first time he has said this. The first time was Monday when I was explaining how standing on the radiator, reaching for the blinds could cause serious injury if he fell (or what I actually said was, "GET DOWN FROM THERE!") he looked at me and said something like, "Shd p". It sounded like shut up and it was used in the right context but I never say shut up who would he pick it up from? I must be imagining it. Alas, no. He actually told me to shut up. We have officially arrived at the terrible two's. I also forgot to mention that this morning while I was explaining that he must now vacate mommy and daddy's room because he cannot be playing with things that don't belong to him (or "don't touch, get out"). Our little angel, our gift told me "no, no". 
I do have a slacker mommy admission: I was talking to my neighbor in the laundry room of my building and Corey was running around. It gotten quiet so I peaked around the corner towards where he was playing and to my shock and horror Master Corey was standing over the toilet, with the toilet brush (did I
mention this is a Community bathroom) and was about to put the brush in his mouth, when of course I yelled, "Nooooooo!" In my disgust I closed my eyes for a second so he might have put it into his mouth, lol. I am sure my neighbor had some serious doubts on my parenting, but hell what doesn't kill you makes you more immune to life's germs.
5.18.2007
Potty Mouth!?!?! Yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment