5.20.2007

Dirt, Dirt and More Dirt, Oh and some Paint

I wanted to have Corey "make" something to take to his Great Uncle Dave in the nursing room and Grandma has been hinting that she wanted some plants so I figured,
"Why not make it
ourselves?"

This past weekend
, Corey and I painted and planted, well I planted he watched and watered, but first we painted the pots.


We got paint and clay pots from Pat Catan's and flowers from HomeDepot.

Of course, I
tried to take pictures but alas this is definitely a two hand job so no pictures of him actually painting or playing with the dirt.



You will notice in the pictures he is down to his diaper in true hillbilly nature but I promise he did start off in an old t-shirt to paint in but that got cast aside and playing the dirt and water is much more fun in our diaper, lol!

Once the paint was dry and the pots in their new homes it was time to water them and Corey was ALL OVER IT!!! He was doing well at just watering the plants and then he tried it on himself and loved it (after the shock, of course).

Presenting the finished project...

1 comment: