4.02.2010

Corey and the City

Corey loves the city. He loves mommy's job and the building she works in and he LOVES parking garages everywhere. He also loves to build upon the city he has created on his train table.

His "obsession" started with rail road crossings and then traffic lights. He calls the rail road crossings "bells" and he has names for the different types of traffic lights. I have given up trying to figure out why he call certain lights different names but it makes sense to him. I did ask him once why he likes the rail road crossings so much and he said, "because they were not as load as the trains, duh".

As a special treat, after gymnastics, I would drive home by way of downtown. On a special occasion though Corey and Daddy took pictures. Corey went absolutely nuts and talked for weeks about his night out with dad.
 
Below are the rest of the photos from that night. I love the look on his face... pure elation!  At the end are some pictures that were taken at gymnastic practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment