PRN's company softball team made the chamionships!
This was Corey's first ball game and he was cheering and clapping as loud as he could. He could not out cheer Ms. Tonia who hung out with while I took pictures.

Corey and I went to cheer them on and take some pictures for the company website/newsletter. All though they did not win the series they did win the first game to end their first season on a semi high note.
This was Corey's first ball game and he was cheering and clapping as loud as he could. He could not out cheer Ms. Tonia who hung out with while I took pictures.
Hey Corey! This is Ms. Tonia and I just want to say that it was a pleasure hanging out with you(...eventhough you ditched me a couple of times for the playground!)You and I can cheer together anytime.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless You.