5.04.2007

Spring!

Corey is LOVING the nice weather and is ever ready for a walk anywhere we can go.

Here he is climbing the steps to go in the apartment building but stops, tells me "bye bye" and turns to walk back down the steps.

With the nice weather, Corey, insits we sit outside every night when we come home from Grandma's house. Yesterday he just sat on the steps instead of the benches.


I think he was worried if we climbed up the steps to the benches I might not let him sit for awhile and make him go right in, lol






This is in front of our building's main door.

The only bad thing about apartment living is not having a yard, but I think it will still be awhile before we take the plunge into home ownership. Besides, we love the parks in our area enough that a yard is just not that important right now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Corey is getting to be such a big boy. Hope we see him again before his 16th birthday.
    Just kidding (smile)

    ReplyDelete